The Bradford Adult Hearing Service provides an Open Access Repair Service for all our hearing aid users. An appointment is not necessary to access this service. Due to the nature of this service you may sometimes be required to wait for varying lengths of time before you are seen.
What this service offers
The Open Access Repair Service offers a variety of different services and support that includes the provision of:
- Replacement batteries and tubing.
- Modification of ear-moulds or providing a new ear mould if necessary.
- If you are concerned that your hearing aid is faulty or may not be working correctly we are able to check your hearing aid.
- Reinstruction of hearing aid use and maintenance.
- Management of issues with hearing aid feedback or additional hearing aid programmes.
- Replacement of faulty, damaged or lost hearing aids.
It is not possible to have the volume or sound of the hearing aid altered or adjusted through the open access service. Therefore, if we are not able to rectify the issue an appointment will be arranged.
At your fitting appointment you will have been issued with a Hearing Aid Record Card. You will need to bring this card with you to access the service.
Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis in number order based on a ticket system.
To avoid disappointment please attend within the designated opening times.
Opening Times for the Workshop
Monday: 9.00am to 12.30pm & 1.45pm to 4.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am to 12.30pm & 1.45pm to 4.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am to 12.30pm & 1.45pm to 4.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 12.30pm & 1.45pm to 4.00pm
Friday: 9.00am to 12.30pm ONLY
The Open Access Repair service does not operate on weekends or Bank Holidays