After Your Injection
If you can not reach us directly please go to your local accident and emergency department.
Patient Information Sheet Following Eye Injection
Occasionally, an infection in the internal portion of the eye can occur after treatment. It is important to identify and treat this type of infection as quickly as possible. If you notice any of the following symptoms contact the eye department on (01274) 276367, 276504, 365223, 365222 or Ward 18 - out of hours 364395.
- Eye pain or increased discomfort
- Increased redness of the eye
- Blurred or decreased vision
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Increased number of small particles in your vision