Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is changing.
We are 'Transforming to Improve' by introducing new ways of working to apply our QIPP principles. We aim to do more with less by improving Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Preventing waste.
We have six programmes in place that are clinically led; nurse assured and operationally managed. These are:
- Urgent Care “ Improving patient flow into the hospital through all urgent care routes.
- Patients and Quality “ Improving care through effective and efficient theatres, ensuring we have the right number of beds across all our sites and that are services are fit for the future.
- SAFE! “ Promoting and improving patient safety.
- Clinical and Process Support “ Improving our administration system and proactively supporting services such as IT, Pharmacy and diagnostics.
- People, Places and Procurement “ Ensuring our non-clinical support services are contributing to better care and developing our people and management processes.
- Going Digital - Harnessing technology to improve care and manage our workload in an intuitive and proactive way.
Have Your Say!
Patients and colleagues are at the heart of what we do and
˜Transforming to Improve' patient care involves everyone. We want to hear for
you if you have any ideas that will help us:
- Improve services and patient care
- Prevent waste and save money
- Become more productive
- Use innovation and technology
- Ensure safe and high quality standards
- Provide a hospital for future generations
Please send your quality ideas to email@example.com or call (01274) 38 2852.