Foundation Trust Membership
Foundation Trust Members Zone
The 'Member Zone' is our new one-stop online membership resource which brings:
- Up to date photos and profile information of all our Governors.
- A monthly news and information bulletin with a round-up of news and useful links related to our Trust and our local health community.
- A three monthly 'Headline Brief' providing a summary report from the latest Council of Governors meeting along with news on our Trusts Major developments
- Feedback from our key governor work streams
- Forthcoming event information - from our Trust and other local organisations that you might be interested in attending.
- Governor elections support material.
- Polling and consultation areas - where you can make your voice heard and share your views.
- On-line blogs where you can link in to our governor work streams and contribute to discussions and share information in these areas.
We would really welcome your feedback. Please make sure you complete the on-line survey to let us know what works for you and what doesn't.
Do we have your email address?
Q: What if I don't have access to the internet or don't have an email address?
A: Please do not worry. Contact us by phone or post (details at the bottom of the page) and let us know that you will need to receive communications by post.
Q: What if I don't sign up for e-communications-and I don't get in touch to receive posted information?
A: You will remain registered as a member and you will still receive ballot papers voting materials when an election is being held in your membership constituency.
Do you need to contact us?
Bradford Royal Infirmary
Bradford BD9 6RJ
telephone: 01274 364794