You can interact with Bradford Teaching Hospitals and various departments and services throughout the Trust via social media.
Our main accounts are:
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals on Twitter “
Corporate twitter account for the Trust. All main communications for the hospital are shared here.
- Your Voice “ A twitter account targeted specifically at patient and public engagement with the Trust.
- Born in Bradford “ The twitter feed for the Born in Bradford project.
- Bradford Institute for Health Research - Tweets dedicated to the ongoing research throughout Bradford.
- Bradford Children's Research “ Documenting the high quality research the department is bringing to the children of Bradford.
- Bradford Hospitals Charity - Facebook page for Bradford's local NHS charity.
- The New Hospital Wing “ A series of tweets charting the development of the new hospital wing being built at BRI.
- Bradford Dietitians “ Tweets from Bradford's dietitians, working to support nutritional health across the district.
- Practice Educators
“ Tweets from the Practice Educator team based at BRI.
- The Health Library “ Tweets from the Health Library at BRI.
- Improvement Academy “ Tweets from the team of improvement scientists, patient safety experts and clinicians working across Yorkshire.
Sites are typically monitored during office hours Monday - Friday.
Page updated about 2 years ago